The pages are made one month ahead, so that every participant can finish the pages of December and we don't have to rush in a busy December period.
Prompts of April were:
1. If you only had one more day to live, what would you do?
2. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
Prompts of May:
1. Express on your art journal page what animal you would like to be or express your totem animal on your
art journal page.
2. Express on your art journal page what home means to you.
Prompts of June:
1. Create the page using different shades of your favourite colour(s)
2. What does CHANGE mean to you?
Different mediums used: acrylic paints, templates, napkin, rubber stamps, embossing technique, free drawing, ink, Chinese marker, calligraphic pen, punchenella, embellishment and A LOT OF FUN.
Wishing you a great Mother's Day☺