I did another challenge, the May challenge on dolldreams.ning.com. Hihihi, today I created mine. In fact I finished three challenges. Challenges of the months August and September are also done. The May challenge was to create a black & white dolldreams doll. No use of other colours allowed. I used the black Tombow and my waterbrush. After the May challenge I started the August challenge and I had to use a black ballpoint pen (I used my pencil), draw a mermaid on an old newspaper (I used a page of a magazine) and use some watercolour markers (like Tombows) for the background. The last challenge I did tonight is the August challenge. The challenge was to create a beautiful matryoshka Russia doll. Acrylic paints were used to colour this doll and I used templates from Crafters workshop and Spellbinders and inkpads to create the nice background. I did not used the template. In fact I created my matryoshka almost a year ago, but I never finished it. I could not decide which colour, etc. Until this challenge and I am really satisfied.
I still have three challenges to go: June, July and November. I'll get there, for sure! No pictures tonight; They came out quite dark and they don't look too well. I'll have to try it another day.